REGISTRATION REQUIRED EACH WEEK
Attendance at Sunday Masses at St. Francis Xavier will require a ‘reservation’ during this time of transition. The number of people will be limited to 60 inside the Church and 25 in the Gathering Space. Please note, there are separate reservation forms based upon the place (Church vs Gathering Space). There is no need to make a reservation for Saturday service due to the low attendance. We will be trying this temporarily through the month of July.
Wearing of face masks is strongly suggested. Please bring your own masks as well as personal hand sanitizer. If attending Mass in the Gathering Space, you will also need to bring your own chair(s). Use of the parish chairs will not be allowed due to the additional sanitization required between Masses.
Please click on the applicable link to reserve your seat. You may also call Linda in the parish office (715-693-3120) to make your reservation.
Precautions for returning to Mass
- The Sunday mass dispensation is still in effect.
- If you are feeling ill, stay home.
- Sanitize your hands before entering and after leaving.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. Put on a face mask before entering the Church.
- Ushers and signage will instruct you where to sit.
- Always maintain six feet between your family group and others.
- Every third row of pews will be used.
- Pews, entrances and other facilities will be sanitized between use.
- You will be asked to leave as soon as Mass ends; there will be no impromptu gatherings.
- Occupancy is limited and you may be asked to attend at another time or view Mass via online streaming.
- It is highly encouraged that those in at-risk populations continue to participate in the Mass via television and social media. Sunday Masses continue to be televised and live streamed on the Diocese of La Crosse website, Facebook and YouTube accounts.